Application Now Open For Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program for Emerging African Leaders (Fully Funded) 2018
The Ibrahim Leadership fellowships form a selective programme designed to mentor future African Leaders. Through this annual fellowship programme, we seek to deepen and broaden our growing network which continues to contribute its skills and learning to a better Africa.
The fellowships offer the opportunity to work in the executive office of either the
AfDB (Abidjan), UNECA (Addis Ababa) or the ITC (Geneva).
- Be a National of an African Country
- Have 7-10 years of relevant work experience
- Possess a Master’s degree
- Be under the age of 40, or 45 for women with children
- Possess any additional criteria as set by the host.
DEADLINE: October 15 2017
Visit HERE to apply