MTN Nigeria recently, launched a new initiative to help ease power issues in the Nigeria. The company partnered with global solar experts, Lumos, to introduce an innovativealternative source of power supply to homes and small business owners.
The initiative looks like a welcome development and here are all you need to know about it...
- · Lumos‘power stations in a box’ is a new type of solar panel and indoor unit that allows customers purchase electricity as a service provided on demand using their MTN lines.
- · Unlike Inverters that requires regular charging, the LumosMobile Electricity unit relies on solar energyand daily subscriptions from an MTN line to function.
- · The LumosMobileElectricityServiceprovidesupto 80wattswhich can conveniently power household items like a small television set, radio, fan, PC or laptop, hair clippers, mobile phones, and 4 powerful LED lights strong enough to light a room for 5-6 hours.
- · The Mobile Electricity device comeswitha converter that changes the power type from DC to AC to enable users plug in highlighted appliances without causing damage.
- · It saves you money. Withthe LumosMobile Electricity Service,you won’t spendafortuneonfuelor dieselfor generators.
- · Themobile electricity is completely noiselessunlike generator sets.
- · It is eco-friendly. Withtheunit, no more worries about toxic fumes that are hazardous to human health.
- · The device also frees you from the annoying estimated bills that always makes you feel swindled
- · It is easy to set up and operate.
- · With a minimum of N200 naira daily subscription from an MTN line, you are guaranteed 24/7 uninterrupted power supplyfromtheunit.
- · It is affordable and readily available at all MTN walk-In-Centres across Nigeria.
So if you are still thinking about how to guarantee 24/7 electricity in your home or small business, it’s time to step up to the game-changer.
Welcome to the world of Lumos Mobile Electricity Service powered by MTN