The Governor of Rotary Int'l District 9125, Mike Omotosho Invites the General Public To His Annual Lecture & Book Presentation in Abuja
Dr. Mike Omotosho is the Governor of Rotary International District 9125 Nigeria. Rotary International is a global humanitarian organization focused on reducing poverty, making the world a better place for all with particular emphasis on education, healthcare, rural water supply and sanitation. Dr. Omotosho has taken development and needful intervention to several forgotten communities across the States; resettling IDPs, providing scholarships, Medical missions, access to qualitative healthcare, community development among other initiatives.
He also believes that well-implemented social policies, coupled with humanitarian efforts of like minds as well as active participation of all are the keys to conquering our challenges as a nation.
It is therefore a privilege to invite you to this eventful occasion where stakeholders shall be helping the nation with efficient solutions to the endemic problem of poverty.
Date: Thursday January 14, 2016
Theme: Poverty Eradication Our Collective Responsibility
Venue: Umar Musa Yar’ Adua Centre, Abuja.
Time: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m
Click and register here invitation to attend for FREE
- His Excellency, Nasir El-Rufai (Keynote Speaker )
- Honorable Minister of Agriculture, Chief Audu Ogbeh (Special Presentation)
- Former Chief of Staff, Gen. M.I. Wushishi (Chairman & Book Unveiler)
- Head Growing Business Foundation, Dr Ndidi Nnoli-Edozien (Rapporteur)
- MD/CEO NEXIM Bank, Robert Orya (Lead Discussant)
- Veteran Tv Presenter, Cyril Stober (Session Moderator)
Call- 0808 395 5431